Why Dynamics 365 is a Gamechanger ?
Need best customer interactions ? Go for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is an integrated, data-driven, customizable, and flexible software solution designed to suit your business requirements. It provides your sales, marketing, and customer service teams with actionable insights that helps them manage customer relationships better.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for project Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM for Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Advantages
Get Real-Time Insights
Customizable and Flexible
Easy to Scale as per Business Requirements
Integrated A.I. Capabilities
Powerful Integrated Solution
Skandha Software Service Offerings
Skandha Software’s Expertise
Microsoft Certified Partner
Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM since version 3.0
Experience and success with multi-site, global deployments and upgrades
20+ CRM Implementations
50+ Microsoft Certified Professionals
1000+ Man Years/ Month Experience
Empower your organization to grow, adapt & evolve
Breaking down silos between processes and applications help businesses become more intelligent, more adaptable, and more productive. With the right technology solution, you can evolve your organization, and get a complete view of your customer to create the great experience they expect.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we can help you optimize your investment, provide support for your technology and solutions, and keep your company’s data secure. Choosing the right partner: Having the right partner can make all the difference. In 2019, Fusion Alliance was named one of the 50 Most Promising Microsoft Solution Providers by CIO Review Magazine
Project & Industry Expertise
• Apparel manufacturing
• Customer service
• Field service
• Manufacturing & Distribution
• Process manufacturing
• Project services automation
• Retail & point of sale (POS)
• Sales & marketing
The benefits of Dynamics 365
Let’s break down what you get from Dynamics. The business applications enable companies to do the following.
• Start with what you need − Dynamics 365 apps are designed to be easily and independently deployed. That means you can start small with the right fit for your role, industry, and business. You pay only for what you need. Dynamics 365 apps work together seamlessly and fit with your existing systems, so as your business demands, you can grow into additional capabilities with ease and run your entire business in the trusted Microsoft cloud.
• Productivity where you need it – Deep integration between Dynamics 365 and Office 365 connects the structured workflow of business applications and processes with the unstructured work of collaboration and productivity. So your employees are empowered with productivity tools surfaced in the context of their business processes. For example, a salesperson receives an email and can respond directly in Office with a quote created based on information from both the Finance and Sales apps, stored back to the right app, with right pricing, discounting, etc. All this is done without the user leaving Outlook. Another example: a sales rep works on an opportunity in Dynamics 365 Sales with embedded access to multiple productivity tools to more effectively progress the opportunity. The rep can collaborate with team members by sharing real-time updates in Yammer and across groups, compiling team notes and input on the opportunity in OneNote, and seamlessly generating a quote in Word – all without leaving the context of the opportunity.
• Intelligence built-in – With Dynamics 365, Microsoft is the only provider of business applications that infuses big data, advanced analytics, and IoT into processes out of the box to proactively guide employees and customers to optimal outcomes with predictive insights, prescriptive advice, and actionable next steps. Data and insights transformed into action for intelligence where it is needed. For example, Cortana Intelligence will enable cross-sell recommendations to help sales reps predict which products and services a customer will need. Access to IoT data inside Dynamics 365 for Field Service will enable preemptive action from field service agents by connecting asset monitoring and anomaly detection so they can take action before failures occur avoiding costly customer service issues.
• Ready for growth – Dynamics 365 enables companies to adapt and innovate in real time with nimble, adaptable applications so you can compose, modify, and extend processes. Business users are empowered to change and adapt without IT. And you can reimagine your business model with a common data model and flexible, extensible business application platform.
What Dynamics 365 does for businesses ?
Why Dynamics 365 is a Gamechanger ?
The phrase “gamechanger” is thrown around loosely, but Dynamics 365 is truly just that. It reduces startup and licensing costs and accelerates the agile implementation of business processes, enabling only the modules you need when you need them. Plus, the possibilities gained from leveraging the extensibility of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform will result in driving your business forward and creating value for your customers. In short, you will no longer waste time focusing on IT tasks and instead focus on positioning your IT investment to drive value faster than ever before.
Looking for a next step? As a Microsoft Partner, we specialize in Dynamics 365, Office 365, Power Apps (including Power BI, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents), and Azure cloud services, covering everything from licensing and migration to ongoing support and infrastructure.